About Larry Galler
Where I’ve Been / What I’ve Done / What I Do
For sixteen years, Larry built a chain of six retail stores in regional malls in Indiana and Illinois, then owned a company that manufactured and sold items of his design to most of the largest retailers in the country including Walgreens, Target, K-Mart, Sears, J.C. Penney, and many other mass merchants.
Since 1994, he has specialized in advising executives, professionals, and businesses to extraordinary achievement with an extensive list of clients throughout the United States and Canada specializing in:
- Business Development through creative strategic planning, marketing, and streamlined administration
- Executive Development through leadership training and strategic analysis
- Staff Development through better hiring, training, and motivation
In addition to working with his clients, Larry has written a column that has been published in the Northwest Indiana Times (circulation 90,000+) every Sunday since 2001 and is frequently published in many business publications, trade journals, and newsletters on a regular basis.
He is an active member of and guest speaker to a number of business related organizations including:
- Local Chambers of Commerce
- Purdue University Entrepreneurship Center
- The Graduate School of Business Coaching
- The Business Coaching Forum
- Valparaiso University School of Business
- Partners in Contracting
- The Society of Innovators (Member of The Board of Governors)
Can I just take a minute and thank you? Your guidance has truly helped to transform our company. We both know that changing a company’s culture is one of the hardest things to do. But you were able to take a company that didn’t even have status meetings to a point where we have monthly reports! And, get this, we are actually setting GOALS! Can you believe that?
Thanks again for your work.